Examples how to use web3.py and Web-Ethereum-Defi library
Doing low level blockchain transactions and event reading
Data research with Jupyter Notebooks and Pandas
Make sure you know how to install packages (pip, poetry) and use Python virtual environments.
To run the scripts you need to be able to understand how Python packaging works and how to install additional modules.
Install the package with data addons:
pip install "web3-ethereum-defi[data]"
- ERC-20 token transfer with web3.py
- Solidity event high-speed multithread reading
- EVM JSON-RPC node integrity verifier
- Uniswap v2 live price with web3.py
- Uniswap V3 liquidity analysis
- Uniswap V3 price analysis
- Uniswap v2 historial swaps and pairs event reading
- Uniswap v2 reading swaps real-time (minimal)
- Uniswap v2 reading real-time swaps and new pairs
- Aave V3 Interest Analysis
For more examples, browse tests folder on Github. You can also search function names in the repository using Github search.