Examples of how to use web3.py and Web-Ethereum-Defi library.
Reading live trades of different DEXes
Performing ERC-20 token transfers
Making swaps on Uniswap, Pancakeswap, others
Data research with Jupyter Notebooks and Pandas
You need to know UNIX command line basics, like how to use environment variables. Microsoft Windows is fine, but we do not test or write any instructions for it, so please consult your local Windows expert for any Windows specific questions.
Make sure you know how to install packages (pip, poetry) and use Python virtual environments. See Github README for details.
- ERC-20 token transfer with web3.py
- Swap tokens on Uniswap v2 compatible DEXes
- Solidity event high-speed multithread reading
- EVM JSON-RPC node integrity verifier
- Uniswap v2 live price with web3.py
- Uniswap V3 liquidity analysis
- Uniswap V3 OHCLV candle price analysis
- Uniswap v2 historical swaps and pairs event reading
- Uniswap v2 reading swaps real-time (minimal)
- Pancakeswap live trades
- Uniswap v2 reading real-time swaps and new pairs
- Aave V3 Interest Analysis
- Slippage and price impact
- Configuring MEV protection and JSON-RPC fallback